Earn Money with FiveCent Consulting.
FiveCent Stores are based upon PrestaShop. You should be knowledgeable about the Installation, Customization and configuration of Prestashop to build stores for merchants. We provide Google and Facebook marketing modules. As a consultant, you will set up such marketing for your merchants.
As a consultant, You can earn up to 20% of your merchants' total amount for their monthly plan and their initial OTC charges.
How to Setup
- Create an ENTREPRENEUR PLAN for yourself. As long as you have one paid merchant, your store will be free.
- Send an email to email@example.com to obtain your merchant ID. You will need to submit the following:
IRS Form W-9 - Download from here https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/fw9.pdf
Image of government issue Identification. e.g., Driver's license, Passport, etc.
Paypal account to receive payments from FiveCent.
Estimated number of Merchants for whom you plan to create websites.
- Creat a paid FiveCent Store for your Merchant and on the FiveCent Stores under Consultant ID field enter your Membership ID.
You are done. From now on you will earn 20% of all plan fees and OTC charges paid by your merchant(s).
When Consultants are paid?
FiveCent pays its consultants on the 1st day of every month. All plans fees and OTC charges are eligible for the 20% commission. Commissions are paid through PayPal Payout. Please make sure that your PayPal account is correctly configured to receive your commissions.
What are the responsibilities of a FiveCent Consultant?
- A consultant Install, Customize and Configure websites for his merchants and provided all support to them directly.
- Consultants are the first point of contact for their merchant for all of their technical issues.
- Consultants are encouraged to ask questions raised by their merchants, in FiveCent forums.
- FiveCent technical support team provides technical support through this forum to its Consultants, Merchants and Buyers.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org